urgh…

Just when I finished my new intro yesterday, and “had a few tweaks” to do, as you saw from the last post, I closed the window I had the project on and saw the project, but from 3 days ago, and thought it was what I was just working on, and I saved it. And so, everything I did yesterday on the intro was gone. Luckilly, I had no artwork that I couldn’t recreate, except for the new logo, and by some miracle, I accidentally uploaded the SVG logo to my website, so I don’t have to do the whole thing again. Yipee!

 

So that delays EGA, Recording Studio and Scrolling Replay Engine a bit

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *