Another error occurred today, it only happened once. Unlike last time, I created the error message when I noticed it wasn’t working, this time I accidentally turned the website into ERROR MODE. Here is the boring info:
Last time I moved the blog to /blogbackup and replaced /blog with a file called "index.html" so people could see a friendly error message opposing to a technical error (Something like "Missing MyAPK file"). After I put all the files back I accidently added index.html into the "blog" directory and apparently index.html takes presedence over index.php so that is why you all saw the error message. All I did was move the file to my hard drive.
These errors won’t happen frequently and I hope that I won’t make big mistakes like that again. It’s still OK because it only happened for a few hours.